Sunday, October 4, 2009

Photo 46

This morning, Mike and I had a craving for donuts so we decided to hit up DD for some munckins :) Mike thought it would a grand idea to let the lil man try one! Michael was not hesitant to put the donut in his mouth. As a matter of fact, he tried to put the ENTIRE munckin in his mouth at once. Didn't quite work but he seemed to enjoy the big bite he did get! He didn't seem too interested in the donut afterwards but we have found that Michael doesn't have much of a sweet tooth. He preferred to eat our scrambled eggs :)

1 comment:

  1. oh I love me some donut holes...this picture cracks me up! I can't imagine anyone not having a sweet tooth especially a little guy! I LOVE his hand on his mouth....cute and funny!

    Wish I didn't have a sweet tooth!

    ReplyDelete